Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So much new stuff since 2009.



We went to my Mom and Dads for Easter. It sure was good to be home. I have great folks.




Everyone got to go on this whirl-wind trip even the first born, Koda.





We were sure to let the Easter Bunny know to go to Meme and PaPa's house to hide the eggs. How did that bunny know Nic loves Batman, Hailey loves princesses and Mike was a Superman.





Curtis even wore a tie. There was a time when he wore one everyday but now I see them every once in a blue moon.






I love the bright and chearful colors of Easter.




Next we move on the something that totally distrubes Curtis but makes me laugh. I could not pass up the opportunity to post these pics. When the kids came to me and told me to take their picture I just about tripped over myself to get the camera.









My Michael can go from one of the Lane boys.... (getting dirty out cutting firewood with Daddy, Pawpaw and uncle Jimmy) too.......












A very beautiful Lane girl. I know what blackmail I am going to get out of this one. He still thinks it is funny and cute at age 5.







Matter of a fact sometimes I have 3 Lane girls. Nic makes a very "interesting" ballerina.

Pray for my kids that this is something that they grow out of.

No comments: